PRESERVE FLEXIBILITY… AND CAPITAL.
Outright purchase is not the only way to bring the benefits of Hyster equipment to your operation. A growing number of users are renting their lift trucks, rather than tying up valuable working capital in depreciating assets.
BHBW offers customers the option to rent any Hyster equipment on a long-term basis, usually for periods from 36 to 84 months. All long-term rental agreements include a maintenance contract, ensuring maximum productivity and peace of mind.
A long-term rental contract allows you to:
- reduce your initial investment and align costs to the useful life of the product
- improve cash management by leveraging off-balance sheet financing*
- benefit from predictable costs and payment schedules
- include maintenance requirements, simplifying payment administration
- customise payment profiles over the rental period
- maximise the value of capital by retaining up-to-date equipment that can adapt to changes in materials handling requirements
Our short-term rental fleet provides additional flexibility to meet exceptional short-term requirements.
Discover how forklift rental could be beneficial to you. Contact us now to discuss your options.
* BHBW and Hyster are in no way offering accounting advice and any possibility of leveraging off-balance sheet financing should be discussed with a qualified accountant.
Terms and conditions available on request.